Our Mission Statement
NASA is the professional organization that represents school administrators throughout the State of Nevada.
As such, its primary function is to:
1. Promote legislation that improves education within the state.
2. Provide leadership that facilitates communication among administrators, component groups,
and other organizations within the state.
3. Provide for professional collaboration by sponsoring and or facilitating relevant professional
conferences, publications, and workshops.
4. Serve as a unifying voice for school administrators in matters affecting education.
5. Provide direction and service for its members.
6. Promote a positive image of education to the public.